Thursday, August 28, 2014

Peace Out, Palatine

Alright kids. This one is gonna be short and sweet. Somehow we managed to get all my crap loaded into the car. There's not very much room for me in the back seat so I guess it's good that I'm little. I'm definitely saddest about leaving my puppy. The thing is you can talk to people on the phone but you can't really talk do that with a dog. Ya definitely can't cuddle through the phone. I'm gonna miss the little punk a lot. 

Leaving home is bittersweet for sure. But I can't stay home forever. It's time to move on to bigger and better things. The nerves are there too but I'm mostly just excited to see everything that DU has in store for me. I've been talking to my classmates online for months and I just really want to meet all these new, exciting people. Honestly, I'm sick of waiting. I'm ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment