Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Room

Tomorrow night we are loading up the car with all my stuff and driving into the city to spend the night with Noni and Popi. We'll be on the road to Colorado before the sun rises on Friday morning. That means tonight is the last night I will be spending in my own bed for a few months. This is actually super sad because I have the best bed ever. It's just a twin but it is so comfy and I have this amazing soft blankie (no worries...the blankie is coming to DU with me). I'm a little bit in love with my bedroom. There's this awesome teal and turquoise color scheme going and it's so beautiful. The best thing about my bedroom is that when you walk in...it's me.

There's pictures of NYC on the walls. There's pictures of me and Austin and all of our friends. There's Steelers and White Sox and Blackhawks memorabilia. There's a Disney calendar and a Belle babydoll. There's a House Targaryen magnet. There's just so much random stuff and it all represents the things that I love. My house is awesome and every room is wonderful but my bedroom is special because it's mine. It kinda sucks that I have to leave it. A lot of that stuff is taken down and packed away. It's still a gorgeous room but it's different now. It looks naked. I guess I'll just have to turn another room into home...challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment