Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Brief History Lesson

If you guys are going to be reading about my life, you should know how I've gotten to this point! For some of you, this will sound like a record on repeat. For others, it'll be brand new information. Keep reading, either way. 

I grew up on the South side of Chicago right by Midway airport with my amazing mom, Noni and Popi (grandma and grandpa). My childhood was really great because I was surrounded by the best people around (love you guys!). When it was time for me to start high school, my mom and I decided to move to a lovely little suburb called Palatine. It's about 40 minutes northwest of Chicago. Honestly, moving to Palatine was the greatest thing that's happened in my life so far. In high school, I played golf, was on speech team, wrote and edited the newspaper, and ran student council. I made some amazing friends and they're the best weirdos around. I have been in a 2 and a half year relationship with the most amazing guy around. I really am very blessed. I've always loved creative writing and ballroom dancing so I can't wait to get back to those. I LOVE Disney movies (but Titanic is my favorite movie) and all things princesses. I'm a little bit obsessed with Game of Thrones (by a little I mean a lot). Tyrion is the best and there is absolutely zero debate. Country music is wonderful but I also really like rock of the 80s hair metal persuasion. Football is everything. Fantasy, college, pro. I love it all. Go Steelers! And I guess now you can call me a blogger too. 

I guess that's me in a nutshell. It's really difficult trying to summarize your being into a handful of sentences. Lucky for all of you, you'll get to know much more! 

Comment if you like any of these things too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment