Monday, September 15, 2014

Not Enough Hours

I think the biggest reason that college is harder than high school is because of time. It really is such a struggle trying to make everything fit. I want to get good grades and be involved and spend time with friends and sleep...but there really isn't enough time in the day to get it all done. Obviously homework is never fun, it never has been fun and it never will be fun. But, it's something that has to be done anyway and so I do it. On top of homework, I'm trying to be involved in extracurriculars and there is so much fun stuff on campus that I want to do it all (which is completely impossible). I'd also like to have some money so now add a job into the mix. Oh yeah, and I've got some friends that I want to spend time with...that really complicates things. It all translates into being tired pretty much all the time. I love sleep as much as the next guy but you can't exactly do homework or socialize when you're asleep. Of course I'll figure it all out sooner or later...but for now I better go do some more homework so that I can watch Game of Thrones with my friend and then maybe go to sleep at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment