Friday, September 19, 2014

Four Letter F-Word

I can think of a few pretty good four letter f-words...but FREE is definitely the best of them all. Last Saturday, DU hosted "Pioneer Carnival" which is basically a collection of clubs handing out free stuff. The reason I am choosing to write about this right now is because I am listening to Broadway show tunes that I download with a free code that I got from the Free Fest. Let me just share all the free stuff I received.

-5 t-shirts
-3 water bottles
-a hockey puck
-4 chapsticks
-some condoms (even though I won't be needing them)
-a rosary
-Google sunglasses
-hand sanitizer
-coupons for more free stuff
-candy
-pizza
-ice cream
-a sub sandwich
-an iTunes code for 15 free Broadway hits
-a "Rock of Ages" poster given to me by the Broadway in Denver lady because as soon as I saw the poster I screamed "OH MY GOD THAT'S MY FAVORITE MUSICAL!!!"...I think she had to give it to me at that point

Basically, free stuff is amazing. Keep it coming, DU.

No comments:

Post a Comment