Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thank You

I am definitely thankful for the big things in life: my family, my friends, and my God. That's a given. Rather than focus on those things (because that would take forever), I'm going to share some of the little things in life that make me thankful to be alive.
I'm thankful for...
-my puppy curled up next to me as I write this
-the football playing on the TV in the room (even though it isn't the Steelers)
-the fact that I have a warm scarf on my neck to help me out in this Chicago cold
-being back in Palatine
-having Denver to go back to
-having a great job with great coworkers
-having so many pairs of adorable boots because I love boots
-fuzzy socks that keep my toes warm
-getting to see my high school friends yesterday
-being at the greatest college in the country
-making amazing friends at DU that I already love so much
-being a sports reporter for D1 athletics
-getting 3 A- and 1 B+ in my first quarter of college
-the stars and moon because they're pretty
-having mountains in my backyard
-having my own pair of skis
-having enough money to actually go skiing
-anything that has to do with peppermint
-mint chocolate chip ice cream...that stuff is the shit
-Game of Thrones...that makes me so happy
-music..it is so magical the way it moves me
-Hunter Hayes holding my hand for the most wonderful second ever
-Disney giving me hope that my fairytale is out there somewhere
-the ability of the heart to recover from unbelievable heartbreak
-knowing that even though one person stopped loving me...so many have not and will not stop
-and for all the people that actually take time to read this blog




No comments:

Post a Comment