Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A+ Teachers

Sometimes I don't have very much faith in myself and I didn't really think anyone (besides family) actually reads this blog. After today's trip back to PHS with my girl Amy, I guess I was wrong. Many of my former teachers had some very positive comments about my blog which was a very pleasant surprise. Apparently there is also a link to my blog on the homeroom page of the PHS website! I honestly did not realize that some people out there truly do want to hear what I have to say.

Anyway...

It was such a blessing to return to PHS today. A few days ago, I saw a list of the best public schools in Illinois and PHS was ranked 56th (it would be #1 if you asked me). There was a breakdown of the ranking and the teachers received a grade of A+. You know those teachers deserve an A+ when 6 months after graduation students can't wait to go back to visit because they missed their teachers so much.

The best part about being back at school and visiting all of my favorite teachers was how excited they were to see me. I got so many hugs and everyone was so happy for me. I like to think that I have done them proud.  It was a little weird to be back because everything seemed different. It was pretty surreal. Above all, it is so great to know that I am still loved at PHS. I just hope that the teachers of PHS know how much I still love and treasure them.

No comments:

Post a Comment