Monday, February 16, 2015

Full Speed Ahead

Second quarter has been incredibly difficult, way more difficult than I would have expected. In the next 7 days, I have an exam in every single class. This next week is going to be hell. The good news is that this quarter is over in 3 weeks. Then I get to travel to DC and when I come back, my schedule will be so much better.

This morning I registered for my 3rd quarter of college classes. I will be taking Italian 3, Organic Chemistry 2, Hard Choices in Public Policy, and Honors Writing. OChem 2 is definitely not going to be a walk in the park, but I figure only being in one hard science class is a step up from being in two. I will be in two Honors classes next quarter so that will be pretty tough, but they are mostly writing based and I like to think that I am good at writing. Hard Choices in Public Policy is a class that is taught by Richard Lamm, the former governor of Colorado. It's not everyday you get to learn about politics from a governor so I am beyond excited. I am even more excited that I will have no classes on Friday! I also don't start classes until 12pm on Mondays. It is definitely going to be a good quarter.

It blows my mind that it is almost time for quarter 3. The year is over halfway done. Part of me feels like I just got to DU and the other part of me can hardly remember what life was like without DU. Things have been moving fast and they are definitely not slowing down anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment